Pumpkin Spice Lovers Rejoice!
Gone are the days of sugary pumpkin spice drinks from coffee shops. Sure they may make your tastebuds jump for joy, but they then lead you down sugar-crash, hangover, grumpy-sleepy-sluggish lane. Worth it? Usually not!
In my quest to still enjoy all the pumpkin spice flavored coffee drinks without all that yuck, I created the perfect Pumpkin Spice Mocha that will not only leave you feeling fantastic afterwards but also has all the benefits of Collagen!
I get asked a lot how I incorporate collagen into my diet, and this is one EASY way to do that! I simply add it to my coffee in the morning. I’ve been using collagen for over 2 years now and the benefits have been endless. From increased growth and strength of my hair and nails, to more joint mobility, and a stronger immune system, I haven’t looked back on my decision to add them to my lifestyle!
Ready to make the perfect Pumpkin Spice Mocha?!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 8 oz of fresh brewed coffee
- 1 scoop of Vital Proteins Mocha Collagen Creamer
- 1-2 oz of Pumpkin Spice Nutpods (Or more depending on your preference!)
- Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- .5- 1Tbsp MCT Oil (for Keto friendly Version!)
- Add 8 oz of fresh coffee to your mug (I have a Nespresso machine that makes that amazing foamy coffee!)
- Mix in collagen creamer (and MCT oil if following Keto)
- Add your nutpods (I warm and froth mine with with Nespresso Aeroccino!)
- sprinkle cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice on the top!
As mentioned above, collagen has helped immensely with my gut health among other things. Read my post for 5 Natural Ways to Boost Your Immune System for Cold and Flu season to learn more about ways to improve your gut health and immune system!
Want to keep up with everything i’m doing?! Sign up for my free newsletter and become an insider! It’s fun in there!
*I am an affiliate for the products/companies listed above. If you purchase anything using the links, I earn a small commission (it doesn’t cost you anything extra), which allows me to continue providing coaching services, recipe development (it’s expensive!), and overall maintenance on my website. I appreciate your support so much!