Who doesn’t love an easy side dish option?!
Once I finally got my hands on the new Primal Kitchen Dreamy Italian dressing, I couldn’t wait to whip up an fresh, crunchy, and flavorful side salad! Alas, this Dreamy Italian Salad was born! This salad is especially delicious on a hot summer day, but can also be great as a side dish for any type of meat, when you want a quick option that has tons of flavor and takes little effort. I think you’ve been around me for long enough now, to know that I like to keep things simple!
Here’s what you need:
- 1.5 cups chopped cucumbers
- 1.5 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4-1/2 red onion, thinly sliced (amount is preference here)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, sliced in ribbons
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Foods Dreamy Italian Dressing
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Mix all of the ingredients together and dress with Dreamy Italian dressing. (*Note: If you’re making it ahead of time, I suggest mixing everything except the dressing and the avocado. Cube avocado, and dress immediately before serving)
Seriously- So easy right?!
A couple thoughts on where to find the Primal Kitchen Dreamy Italian dressing, at the best prices.
- I’ve found it at my local Whole Foods, and If it can hit it right sometimes, it will be on sale, or an Amazon Prime deal of the week, and I can stock up for cheap
- On Amazon here – But definitely not the cheapest place to find it
- On Thrive Market- And the place I most commonly buy it from because it’s almost always the BEST DEAL. If you’re already a Thrive Market member, then you know how great it is and you can just hop on over and buy yourself some. If you’re not already a Thrive Market member, I HIGHLY suggest you check it out and I have just what you need to do that without the obligation of paying the membership fee (although you’ll literally make up for the annual fee in savings within a few months.) I love Thrive Market so much I’ve partnered with them and have an awesome deal for new members. An extra 25% off your first order + a free 30 day membership! <——Click the link to try it! So basically, you get to shop, save extra money on top of their already discounted prices, without having to pay a membership fee. Decide you don’t like it? You cancel the free trial and you don’t have to pay the membership fee. But I have a feeling you’ll fall in love with getting organic and natural products and pantry staples, delivered to your door on the regular!
* I’m holding a really awesome giveaway with Thrive Market now through 10/28/18! —–>Head on over to get yourself entered to win $37 in free products!
Check out my Favorite Products page to find other products I’ve totally fallen in love with too! I never promote or share anything I don’t willingly spend my own money on and LOVE!
Want to keep up with all my new recipes and news on where you can keep getting the best deals on all the best products?! Sign up for my free newsletter so we can take this new friendship a step further, and start “hanging out” on the regular!
Dreamy Italian Salad
This Dreamy Italian salad is perfect in all seasons, and comes together effortlessly. It’s the perfect side dish for any meat, and it’s Paleo, Whole30, and Keto friendly!
- 1.5 Cups Chopped cucumber
- 1.5 Cups Halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4-1/2 Red onion, thinly sliced (Amount is preference here)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh basil, sliced in ribbons
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 Cup Primal Kitchen Dreamy Italian Dressing
- 1 Avocado, cubed
Mix all of the ingredients together and dress with Dreamy Italian dressing.
*If you’re making it ahead of time, I suggest mixing everything except the avocado and dressing. Cut avocado and dress salad immediately before serving